Clinical Telemedicine in a Mobile Case
Portable TeleClinic is a self-contained telemedicine system that has the combined functionality of a desktop telemedicine solution and a mobile cart, and is completely transportable. Packaged in an industrial case, this system includes an integrated tablet PC, CAT5 connection and industrialgrade powered USB ports and can be customized with encounter management software and medical devices for a clinical exam.
This “pack-and-go” system is perfect for healthcare applications that require clinical telemedicine equipment that they can carry into medical situations and/or set up in mobile clinics with limited space. Ideal applications include disaster response teams, emergency medical services, in-home clinical visits, oil rigs, mining fields and mobile health clinics.
- Integrated ruggedized tablet PC operates on Windows platform.
- Built-in HD webcam enables two-way visual communication
between clinician and consulting specialist.
- 6 industrial-grade powered USB ports to easily connect and
power your medical devices.
- Padded storage area below keyboard to safely store your
medical devices and consumables.
- DVI and PC display port so you can connect to external monitor.
- Functionally designed to manage cable and connectivity needs.
- 11 Mar 2015
- AMD Telemedicine, Telemedicine Carts & Systems