Lightweight – Modular – Simple
The Clinical Assist is our base telemedicine system, designed for clinical applications that need a lightweight and modular system that can accommodate additional medical devices or components as needed. Designed in conjunction with JACO Inc, the cart is manufactured of lightweight aluminum to easily maneuver through hallways and quickly transport from room to room.
- Modular design allows for the seamless addition of optional components and telemedicine medical devices.
- Lightweight components manufactured of high quality aluminum that provide years of use in a demanding healthcare environment.
- Medical-grade lithium iron power system ensures 4-8 hours of battery life, fast recharge times and pure sine wave AC output for trouble-free power.
- Equipped with small form-factor PC: i7 Quad Core Processor, Windows 7 Pro.
- Cable management system eliminates cord tangles and clutter and provides easy access for IT service.
- 4” wheel casters enable easy maneuverability and cart stability.
- Retractable keyboard tray and left/right mouse for proper ergonomic use.
- Antimicrobial non-porous, 20” W x 16” L work surface is easy to keep clean and provides a large working area for clinicians.
- Integrated 22” white LED monitor.
- FDA listed and MDDS compliant station.
- 11 Mar 2015
- AMD Telemedicine, Telemedicine Carts & Systems